Tuesday 4 October 2011

Warm Fuzzies

I never thought for one second that a single person could make me feel this way.. I actually look forward to waking up every morning because the first thing I see is him.. I love feeling safe every night while he sleeps with his arms wrapped around me.. I love that he goes out of his way to make sure I know he loves me.. I love that when I'm in a shit he still texts me telling me I still look sexy even when I'm mad.. I love that he actually tells me I am sexy full stop.. don't quite know where he is looking but! I love the butterflies I still get when he kisses me and the goosebumps I get when he wraps his arms around my waist when I have my back to him. I love that when he comes home from work he tells me how much he missed me even if he was only gone for an hour or 2.. I love when he randomly tells me that he believes there is one person in the world that is meant for someone and I am his.. I now know what is like to not just not being able to picture your life with someone but being unable to picture your life without them.. LOVE my warm fuzzies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment